Saturday, September 10, 2011

Graham's new diaper bag

After making a set of summer family shorts, there was a lot of fabric left and so I thought ~ why not try and make a diaper bag. So here it is!
Not too bad I suppose for my first attempt of making any type of bag. I sewed on a few pockets here and there and also put a little strap in the middle with Velcro thinking it would be a good spot to roll up and keep this blankie together. But I think it works better for his shoes! (or shoe at this time. I later found out that Graham had put his other shoe on the seat of his high chair!)
And of course, I can't forget to put his name on it:
And... it's reversible too!
I bet all his friends in his class will be so jealous when he shows up with the bag along with his matching shorts :-)
The weather has finally turned and we are down into the 80s. Graham loves spending time in the yard and loves to go for walks or "wa" as he puts it.
He sure loves that walker!And as you can see, we are still working on the slide :-)

No comments: