Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Graham's 9-month doctor's appointment

Graham had his 9-month doctor's appointment today. All was fine and dandy when we were in the waiting room:
And then, Graham was preoccupied with the paper on the table:
I mean, he was REALLY preoccupied with the paper. Unfortunately, the quality of the phone video was not too great.


After the eye exam, a finger prick, and 3 shots in the thigh... Graham was not as happy. Although I think the Bugs Bunny band-aid distracted him for a little while after.
I'm still trying to figure out where the band-aid on his finger went. It was no longer on his finger at the end of our grocery shopping trip!

All in all, his doctor's appointment went quite well. Graham did not gain as much weight as excepted so looks like we'll just have to feed him more! But trust me... this is not the face of a starving boy!
Just look at those cheeks! The Doc did mention that Graham probably has a really high metabolism rate. He kept commenting on how fast his heart rate was!

By the way, speaking of more food, I have a new favorite kitchen utensil. It's the apple corer!
I should have bought it the very first time I started making Graham's baby food. I think it cut the prep time by more than half! I also have a new favorite knife. It's a new mini cleaver that I found at Williams Sonoma.
The knife works really well for chopping up all that fruit. Love it, LOVE IT! :-)

No comments: