Thursday, December 17, 2009

The way to a woman's heart...

is Lowe's gift cards!!! Yay!!! :-)Thanks to Bobby's mom and step-dad, we are now able to help the economy and shop even more at Lowe's! Thank you, thank you, thank you! My mind just won't stop thinking about what to buy next. I did find out that Olympic paint has a "Premium" brand now - i.e. No VOC paint - which will be good for baby and me. How exciting!
We also want to continue thanking Barbara and Bob for all the other Christmas gifts! Here's Bobby with his new favorite ornament. I bet he is going to show it off to his two older brothers!
And while we're in the picture-taking mood (and all dressed up for Bobby's company Christmas party)... here's me with my baby bump at 4 1/2 months. Slowly but surely I'm accumulating on maternity clothing, which I believe makes the belly look even more pronounced!

1 comment:

Mandy said...

Congratulations Cindy! You're right, Olympic Paint is 0 VOC and low odor, which makes it friendly to those who are expecting. We'd love to see the room transformation after you're done.

Season's greetings!