Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Thought you had a bad hair day???

I woke up yesterday and was completely shocked when I saw myself in the mirror. And of course, I burst out laughing! I took a pic of me on my cellphone and sent it to Bobby at work and he said that he burst out laughing out loud too... in his meeting!
Well, if anything, you can definitely see how much my hair has grown since the hair buzz/cut almost 6 months ago :-)

And here's my baby bump of 16 1/2 weeks. My belly button is definitely not much of an innie anymore. I'm still quite sad and freaked out about that. Our next ultrasound appointment is on Monday. We will definitely be able to confirm if our lil' peanut is a boy. And we should probably start giving him a "real" name vs. "Peanut". Haha!
And a quick thank you to my sis, Scott, and little Mikey for sending a nice care package of toys!

No comments: