Monday, September 1, 2008

New garden

Probably not a good thing to work in the garden before playing golf. I was hooking the ball so badly that Bob said that I could catch a whale with it!
Anyway, I had to dig a hole yesterday in the backyard to plant my tomato plant... only to find out that the ground is full of rocks! It probably took about 45 minutes just to plant the tomato plant! So looks like the strawberries will have to wait. I'll be leaving for Albany tomorrow for a week. Hopefully the strawberries will still be alive in their pots when I get home. I did buy a new hose and sprinkler so all Bob has to do is turn the water on. Simple enough, right...? Hopefully so! He has been spending a lot of time on the X-Box playing Grand Auto Theft!!!
I also did plant the sunflower seeds in front of our bedroom windows. We'll see too, if they will grow...

By the way, here's a pic of our frontyard - with the "free" rocks from the empty lot next door :-)

No comments: