Tuesday, September 9, 2008

The Last Cut

After a long drought of missed cuts... I finally made the last one! Yay! I really needed to do well so I could jump a few ranks up in the money list. Still not quite sure yet if I need to go back to the FUTURES Tour qualifying school. I will need to double check on this. Hopefully NOT!

The off-season has sort of started for me as of today. There is an event in Georgia in October, but it's by invitation only - Top 70 players on the money list (I'm at #96). If enough of them will drop out, I'll be able to get in. It's a 3-day event, no cut, and everyone gets paid! That will be sweet for some christmas shopping money :-)

Nonetheless, it will still be a busy off-season. Of course, time to work on my garden, finish unpacking the house, working on some new equipment perhaps, getting back in shape, and then the misc. - eye exam, dental, health, etc. Fun, fun, fun! And oh, can't forget to put in my application for my greencard (PR). My visa expires next year! That should be my first priority!

Thanks to everyone this year for their support!!! I really appreciate it! Cheers!

1 comment:

S and T said...

Grats Cindy! We have been watching you all season and cannot wait for your return next year! Stick with it and good luck if you go play in Georgia!!

S & T.