Saturday, September 13, 2008

Home update

Just a quick update on the house. The garden is coming around slowly but surely. Been busy pulling out grass in the back lawn so I can plant some new veggies. Right now, the tomato plant is doing really well. I've added some strawberries, some cantaloupe (I saved the seeds from a sweet cantaloupe that I ate!), and also planted some cucumber, brocolli, and basil from seeds in some pots. Hopefully winter won't come so soon!
In the living area, I've been busy decorating! I made "Pridgen" out of wire and Bob carved out the heart at work during his training a couple of weeks ago... of course, I had to spray-painted it red :-)

Dad went to visit sis up in MN in August. I thought this was the cutest picture. Nothing like grandpa and grandson bonding over a bottle of beer! Hehe...

No comments: