Friday, July 25, 2008

Stung by a bee!

I sat on the chair at the scoring tent and OUCH! I felt a sting and saw something fly away! Well, I've come to find out that I'm not allergic to bee stings and thankfully so because the EMT that arrived at the scoring tent didn't even have a bee kit! I had to roll my shorts halfway up my thigh to check on the sting and my caddy Jay was quick in reacting and rubbed some dirt on the sting (while I was standing up and reciting my playing partner's scorecard..!). I felt the pain for a few more minutes but once I was done at the scoring tent, the sting was gone! AMAZING! Thankfully the bee didn't sting me on my butt! :-) I'm not sure if I would have stripped down at the tent. Haha!

1 comment:

S and T said...

Looking forward to seeing you today! Our friend Dan is coming as well (he came the last time you were here). We joked that the one partner you had from Florida was "Dan's Girlfriend" all last and this season =)

See you in a bit!!

The CLP Cheering Squad.