Monday, July 14, 2008

Grrrr....!

I was confident coming into Bloomfield, CT last week to play well, but unfortunately the golf course got me again! I watched the leaders play on Sunday and it looked like they were struggling as well (especially with the wind blowing)... all the leaders except for Vicky Hurst of course. She just won her 3rd tournament in a row! Amazing! It's too bad the FUTURES Tour does not have the "battlefield promotion" similar to the Nationwide Tour, where she then could be promoted to the LPGA tour after her 3rd win. Speaking of Nationwide Tour - Rick Price won the Nationwide Tour Players Cup yesterday. After 9 years on the Nationwide Tour and 19 times in PGA q-school , Price finally graduated to the PGA tour next year at the age of 40! Looks like there's still hope for me :-)

My housing worked out really well this week. Rich and Ann made me feel very much at home and I think I've continued to gain a few pounds since the week off at my mom-in-laws! Rich gave me a little putting tip as well! By the way, on our night out for dinner, I saw this HUGE door...!!!

No comments: