Saturday, July 26, 2008

Made the cut!

After a long drought of missed cuts, I finally made one! Yay! Thanks to my CLP Cheering Squad - Tammy & Shawn Perreault and their friend Dan! And not forgetting my housing host too, Hugh... and I guess I can't forget about my caddy as well, Jay. And yes yes... I bet my hubby is reading this, so I'll have to thank him too :-P

It sure feels good to be able to play on Sunday, although they are expected some bad weather tomorrow. 7:40am tee-time so it's going to be an early morning! I suppose I could finish up my leftovers of Guiness beef stew for a quick easy breakfast :-)
(Thanks for buying dinner too, guys!)

And as for my bee sting, it started to itch early this morning while I was sleeping and during the round, I accidently scratched it and then it really started to itch! Sure isn't looking very pretty. I'm such a mess...!

1 comment:

S and T said...

Leave the bee sting alone!!! Put some rubbing alcohol on it to dry it up. Calamine lotion will help as well.

It was our extremely pleasure to follow you today. Awesome job!! More props for practicing after your round even after you knew you made the cut.

Good luck tomorrow, we will be watching you!!!

Take care,
The CLP Cheerleading Squad