Sunday, January 21, 2024

Random photos

Just a few recent random photos.  To start, yup - Daddy approved the purchase of a BB gun during one of my (4) trips back to Malaysia last year.  And no one actually asked for permission prior!
I've been craving for Asian food again.  It's been about a month since I've been back from Malaysia and I even dreamt about getting noodles with my late Dad's wife, my aunt, and my sister back home!  Here's some Mapo tofu with ground turkey that I dumped in with some instant noodles:
I was also craving for half-boiled eggs with soy sos.  I totally overcooked the eggs, so I ended up making an egg salad sandwich instead.  Ha!
What else can we do during a cold wintry day?? Move some heavy furniture, of course!  Except this one was really heavy and it needed to go out of the boys' bedroom and down the stairs into the basement:
Yeaaah, this looks bad doesn't it?
Well, I figured it was best to slide the furniture down the stairs vs carrying it.  I wrapped one side of it with cardboard and also a blankie.  Worked like a charm!  Just glad no one broke any bones falling down the stairs.  Bobby was down the stairs first while I was sort of holding on and straddling on each step.  Good thing the boys weren't recording the whole thing.  And thinking back, this whole thing probably wasn't the best idea.  LOL!

I found the elf pajamas while organizing the boys' bedroom and it didn't take Charlie long to dig up his Christmas ugly sweater too.  Let me remind you that we are already a few weeks past Christmas:
Charlie was sneaking some ice cream and not long after that, he's passed out - fast asleep on the floor.  Must be the sugar crash.  Ha ha!
In the meantime, Graham and I are wandering around Costco one day and...:
I managed to talk him out of this one. He really wanted it!  But they already have soooo many stuffed animals. He did say he was going to sacrifice one of his big fluffy animal pillows but I'm partial to him getting rid of that one because I had bought "Snowy" for him.  He has been reminding us that there's only 4 more months to his birthday, so maybe... just maybe!

That's all for now, folks!

No comments: