Friday, October 14, 2022

Another lost tooth for Charlie

I'm definitely slacking here with my blog posting.  I think Charlie lost his tooth last week sometime.  Hmmm, I forget... and of course, it took a couple more days for the Tooth Fairy to show up too.  I wondering if Charlie actually still believes in that anymore.

So let's see... bottom left molar if I'm not mistaken.  And looks like it is right on time - 10-12 years old.

It's never a dull moment with Charlie.  The weather has turned all of a sudden and it is cold!  He said that his ears were cold when he was walking home from the bus stop yesterday.  Ha ha!  Well, hopefully this beanie will help for tomorrow. The highs have only been in the low 50s and it's already almost at freezing or below at night.  Brrrr...!!
Ps.  Charlie has finished his antibiotics and all good with that little finger where the fish hook was a couple of weekends ago.  Phew! Although, funny looking back at the scab - it doesn't look as bad as I recall, especially comparing to hearing his screams at that time!

No comments: