Wednesday, March 18, 2015

Boys' ang pows

We finally had a chance to give the boys their ang pows (Chinese New Year red packets).  It was actually a couple days after CNY but obviously the boys didn't know that.  They were just excited about the money in it!
Charlie is still figuring it out:
I remembered as a kid counting all the money I received at the end of the day. The first few days were always really good as those were the busy days where people would come to the house or we would go to our relatives' homes to celebrate the New Year.  Ahh.... those were the days.  It's too bad the boys aren't able to experience that.  We'll have to go back to Malaysia for that some day!

By the way, I'm finally able to update my blog again because my computer was running out of space!  Too many videos and photos but I was finally able to transfer some of it to a memory stick to free up some space. Only a matter of time before it fills up again.  Thankfully the memory stick was quite affordable. Phew! Now I just have to be sure not to lose it!

No comments: