Tuesday, April 29, 2014

Happy Easter!

I know Easter was a couple of weeks ago, but I just realized I haven't posted the pics of the boys yet!  Here's Charlie with his bunny ears.  He actually loves wearing them!
I sent Charlie to school with his bunny ears and his teachers said he had them on until lunch time. It would have been longer if another little boy didn't take them off him!

Graham, on the other hand was very excited about his Easter basket.  It's amazing how he agreed to only opening a few at school and the rest at home.  He does listen!... when it comes to chocolate, I suppose :-)
We went to the club for a quick dinner and took the opportunity to take some pics with the boys.
As usual, it is so difficult to take good pictures!
But we keep trying anyhow :-)
We'll see if Charlie will wear his bunny ears next year!

No comments: