Monday, August 20, 2012

Brotherly love

I finally convinced Graham to hold Charlie! And even managed to have him hang on so I can get the camera to take some pictures.  The easy part of having Graham give Charlie kisses. He loves giving his little brother kisses (for now :-)
And I put Charlie in the swing for the first time today.  He fell asleep to the rocking of the swing!  This will definitely come in very handy.  Graham was being very helpful - helping Mommy turn on the swing and rocking Charlie.  And of course, more pictures with Charlie.  Say "cheeeeeeese"...!
Graham has taken advantage of some alone time around the house while I've been breastfeeding Charlie.  I walked into the kitchen the other day and found that he had cut up the instruction book to Charlie's new carseat.  After taping up the booklet, I had left the tape on the kitchen table.  And sure enough, later that afternoon. Graham decided to use the tape - a lot of it when I wasn't watching!
By the way, Graham's favorite line these days...
"Charlie crying! Time to feed Charlie AGAIN!"

No comments: