Wednesday, June 13, 2012

Happy birthday, Mommy!

Ahhh... another birthday... another year closer to 40! YIKES!!!  Daddy and Graham got Mommy some very cute gifts :-)
Who knew they made Hello Kitty soap!  And Elmo flip-flops to match Graham's Elmo shoes when we go to the pool.

And ok... I guess there was one more gift yesterday.  I still think it was just a coincidence, but we decided to trade in Daddy's car/lease for a new minivan!  And when we were leaving the dealership, Graham said he wanted to go with Mommy but when he saw the minivan, he wanted to get in the minivan instead with Daddy!  So I had to move the carseat then and there.
So here it is... a Volkswagen Routon:
And it had less than 1,800 miles when we drove it home!  
One of the many fancy features of the car includes the auto-start. I can start the car automatically without putting the key into the ignition. It's going to work great this summer as I can get the car cooled off a little even before getting to it!

When we were driving home together, it was funny to actually see my birthdate on the temporary license plate :-)
Bobby said that I'm changing his lifestyle with a minivan and a station-wagon, but I told him that it's Graham and baby #2 that's changing BOTH our lifestyles!

No comments: