Wednesday, June 27, 2012

Graham's new closet organizer

I finally transferred all of Graham's clothes into his bedroom closet.  I was going to buy some cube shelving - similar to his book shelf but they didn't have one in white. So... I opted for a different shelving system:
It's actually a toy organizer but it seems to work quite well for his clothes!
And Mommy even labeled his clothes:
So nice and neat!  But then I knew it wouldn't last long.  When we left the closet door open, Graham grabbed a bin and started "rearranging" his clothes:
Now that Graham's clothes are taken care of, I'll have to start putting together all the hand-me-downs for baby #2 in the nursery. Poor fella is going to have a lot of used clothes! Reminds me of myself with all of my sister's hand-me-downs... even till this very day!

No comments: