Thursday, December 8, 2011

Bad hair day / Graham's first "real" hair cut

It's been a little over 4 months now since my hair buzz/donation. And... yikes! Talk about bad hair days! It's especially bad when I wake up in the morning after going to bed with a wet head of hair!
Graham does have bad hair day too sometimes, but I guess he still can't quite beat Mommy in that category yet!
He did finally get a "real" first hair cut. We went to a hairdresser designed for kids today - the seats were these cute little tractors and trucks. But gosh, he did not like it one bit once the hairdresser started snipping his hair! Graham pretty much cried from the very beginning until the very end of his hair cut. So, looks like I may have scarred him for life when it comes to hair-cutting!
He does look so much better now. Our handsome boy! :-)
I was quite surprised when the hairdresser actually put hair product in Graham's hair at the end of the session.
Well, he did have his bath so all that hair product is gone now. And he is down now for his nap with some wet hair. I'll be sure to post a pic once he wakes up! I'm guessing it's going to be "bad hair day" for him too!

2 hours later...
Hah! Almost as bad as Mommy :-)

No comments: