Tuesday, November 15, 2011

No more handbags for Mommy!

I can't believe this... I think I'm really losing my mind! Perhaps I could blame it on motherhood, but seriously, I'm pretty sure that when I was unloading from the shopping cart into the car, my last item was my little "Hello Kitty" tote bag. I only had one more stop at a different store, where I do remember just carrying my wallet in my back pocket. I did have to rearrange a few things in the back trunk and I didn't really look for the bag there in the mountain of other plastic bags, but by the time I got home, my little tote bag was gone! AND, I had the digital camera in it as well! We were going to get a new camera soon, but I was definitely not wanting to lose this older one! Crazy! A day later and I still can't figure it out! I suppose, if anything, I do still have my wallet. Phew!

No comments: