Monday, November 28, 2011

Happy Thanksgiving / Graham is 18 months old!

It's been a while since I've updated my blog. That's because we have actually been away. Bobby, Graham and I drove out to Phoenix and spent 2 weeks there. What gorgeous weather! Low 70s with very low humidity - just perfect!
And I did lose my camera as well, so I didn't get a chance to take a lot of pictures. I'm still wondering what happened to my Hello Kitty bag. I have a feeling that a store employee may have stolen it from my car while I was not looking, but that's a bold accusation!
We did get a new camera but there was a defect on the lens. It was labeled as a "tough" camera but I guess it wasn't Graham-proof!

Graham loves playing in the backyard at the Phoenix place. I've told him lots of times about not touching the cacti. So far so good!
He loves playing with and kicking the pebbles and putting stuff into his mouth:
And Graham enjoys hanging off Daddy's chair too:
And other times, he just tries to escape the property!
We finally had the floors installed... and we love it! Here's the before:
And here's the after!
As you can see, Graham LOVES to sweep! And as you can also see, the quality of the camera started to deteriorate!
Can't believe Graham is now 1 1/2 years old. He is surely more than a handful now! It's getting quite difficult taking him to the store because anytime he sees something that he wants, it's "tis, tis, tis..."! And we've had a few meltdowns because of "toy separation anxiety"! Hopefully he will grow out of this one! And he has been wanting to walk more, which in a way is good (because he's getting heavier!), but at the same time, he just takes off! Thankfully he has been getting better about holding Mommy's or Daddy's hand.

We really didn't do too much this past Thanksgiving. Bobby wanted to go to a car show in downtown Phoenix, so we did that. And after that, we went to a friend's restaurant for an early dinner. No turkey but according to Bobby, they had heavenly olives! I guess I'll never know. YUCK!

No comments: