Friday, July 22, 2011

Graham at 14 months

Graham is 14 months old today! It's been over a month since he started daycare and he is doing much better now. He still cries when I drop him off though and he would crawl really fast to me when he sees me by the door when I come by to pick him up - most of the time crying on his way to me! The teacher did say that he enjoys playing in class now and has been eating most of his meals. And he's been napping very well too!

So Graham still hasn't started walking yet. He continues to favor crawling and loves to tug on my leg/shorts so that I would pick him up! And let's see... his new words for the month that I can think of right now are: bubbles or "bubba" (from this bath), duck, gold-fish (the cheesy snack that is), yogurt, and bread (which he pronounces as "bau bau" for "mien bau" in Chinese). So I guess most of his new words are food related! And he still loves to "knock, knock" or "na na" on doors and windows and is really good at saying "no" or "na" as he waves his hand around!

Graham has also learned to develop a temper tantrum. So when he's restless at restaurants, we take him by the kitchens so he can check out all the action behind the counter:And even with all the toys in the house, he loves to just play with my cellphone:
Anytime he hears the special ring tone when Bobby calls, he would say "Da da! Da da!".

I wonder what this next month will bring!

No comments: