Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Back on Tour!

We were up in NJ and CT this past week. We flew into Newark to visit Bobby's family and then proceeded to drive up to Bloomfield, CT for my first start of the season on the Futures Tour.

Graham had a good time on the plane: And while Daddy went to pick up the rental car, Graham enjoyed riding on the suitcase:
When we arrived in CT, Graham felt right at home at my housing's home. He loved the new toys that Rich and Ann had bought for him. It didn't take long for Graham to find Simon (their dog)'s basket of toys either!
Graham definitely enjoyed playing ball with Simon:


It was Graham's first experience playing ball with a dog and he truly enjoyed it. Graham also had his first experience riding in the little car that's connected to the shopping cart:
Gosh, you should have heard him cry when I took him out of it in the parking lot! It was one of those cries where he doesn't make a sound until about 5 seconds later!

During the week, we took a little walk to the park nearby to listen to some music, but unfortunately it was canceled due to the rain. We walked through the rose garden and Graham practiced his new word:


I can't thank Rich and Ann enough for a great week. Graham loved every moment, especially when he had a chance to play in the backyard with the sprinkler!
My golf was still a little rusty. I did read a little tip in a golf book last week about the secrets of Ben Hogan's swing. Looks like I'll have something to work on these next few weeks before my next tourney. Thank you to my entourage of friends and family for coming out to support me!

No comments: