Wednesday, December 15, 2010

More teeth!

We knew that Graham was teething again as he would cry occasionally during his sleep at night. I was expecting to see two more pearly whites on his upper gum but to our surprise, he's actually cutting a total of FOUR teeth right now! It's 3 at the top and 1 more on the bottom gum. I guess technically it would be both upper central incisor, upper left lateral incisor, and lower right lateral incisor. Yes, I did have to look that up! And based on this chart, his lateral incisors are coming in a little bit early.
But I'm telling you... it's there!
Plus, Graham bit me again a few days ago. He hasn't done that in the longest time. Double OUCH! Such a little stinker. He didn't cry this time when I told him sternly "No bite!". Instead... he just smiled at me. How can you possibly be angry/upset at a face like that! (Thanks Grandma and Pop-pop for the cute hat!)
Graham is starting to get quite mobile as well. He hasn't really mastered the full crawl yet. He's still shuffling around on his belly and making a lot of counter-clockwise circles/turns. He did manage to shuffle off his play-mat to get to his basket of toys! He is starting to recognize his toys and would attempt to get to them.
And obviously, he's not cleaning up after himself! What a mess! I just can't seem to keep up with the house these days. There seems to be a constant flow of laundry, dishes, and other messes to clean up!
I just can't believe that one little guy can change an entire household. Despite all the drool and sometimes smelling like spoiled milk, Graham is our little ray of HAPPY!

No comments: