Saturday, December 25, 2010

First Family (of three) Christmas

Can't believe it's already Christmas! Even though we are home for the holidays, we're really enjoying ourselves spending our first Christmas together as a family of three! (By the way, thanks to Iain and Paige for the hand-me-down Christmas outfit from their little boy :-)

The weather has started to get colder, so Daddy has had a couple of chances to start a nice fire in the fireplace. Graham and I decided to take the opportunity to make some S'mores!
And I finally got a chance to make those draft stoppers for our kitchen bay windows, just in time for those cold and windy winter days/nights. Not too shabby looking considering they were made from a fleece blanket from Bass Pro Shop! :-)
Oh, by the way, I was getting quite creative yesterday too. Bobby was wondering why it was taking so long for me to make him his greek yogurt and granola. He he...!
Looks like I'll have a new project on my hands. Bobby got Mommy a Pasta Press for Christmas! Hmm... perhaps he is the one wanting fresh homemade pasta!
I suppose it's only fair since Daddy only got the "Despicable Me" DVD from Mommy and Graham :-P

Speaking of Graham, he couldn't wait to get to his presents.
Although I think he liked playing with all the wrapper and packaging instead...
... while Daddy plays with Graham's new toy!

After opening all the presents today, Graham got really sleepy and decided to take his nap. That gave Daddy a chance to continue working on his new jigsaw puzzle (which I had purchased about 3 or 4 years ago!).
We'll see how long the dining table is out of commission for. We are making progress though!
Notice the martini glass? We decided to finally open up a bottle of champagne this morning and make Mimosa. Cheers and thanks for all the Christmas greetings and presents!!!

No comments: