Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Graham is 24 weeks old!

Last Saturday was Graham's 24th week birthday. Wow! Where did the time go?! We've yet to get some cupcakes to celebrate. Bobby and Graham went to the specialty cupcake store on Sunday but it was closed!
We started Graham on cereal again. Hopefully he will do better this time. His skin did not react very well with the cereal last time. He definitely loves his cereal! And he has learned to grab on the spoon too!
And as usual, just like last time, he would cry when we're all done!
This was him at 18+ weeks. Look at all that hair he had before!
Now, he just start to chew on his bib as well!
I've started to leave Graham on the floor to play a lot more recently. He seems to enjoy chewing on all his toys (so many of them!)... or just fall asleep when he gets tired and cranky.
I do have to be sure to check on him more frequently though, as he is rolling around a lot more these days. I was quite surprised to see him so far away from his blanket!
I'm not sure if I'm ready for him to start crawling yet, although I have seen signs of it. He has been putting his bum up in the air and trying to scoot forward. If he gets more mobile, perhaps I'll just tie him to the coffee table. Ha ha... just kidding, Grandma! ;-)

No comments: