Friday, September 17, 2010

Wearing my ring again!

I was so excited for the UPS truck to arrive yesterday. While we were in NJ a couple of weeks ago, I went to the store to have my engagement ring re-sized (1/4 size bigger!) and I just couldn't wait to put it back on! It has been ages since I've been able to wear my ring. Halfway through my pregnancy, I had to take it out because it was getting really tight. My fingers were puffy and were constantly aching, especially in the mornings. Towards the end of my pregnancy, I was actually able to put my ring on my right pinky!
Bobby signed for the package at the door and when he opened up the package, I had him get on one knee and propose to me all over again, since he never did get on that one knee the first time! And of course, my answer was yes again! ;-)
In the meantime, it's been almost 4 months since giving birth and I'm only 3 lbs heavier than my pre-pregnancy weight now. I never thought I would lose all that weight! That's almost 35 lbs!!!

No comments: