Tuesday, September 7, 2010

First roadtrip with Mommy

Last week, Bob, Graham and I went on our first road trip! It was my first event back on the Duramed FUTURES Tour. It was Graham's first plane ride to New Jersey and I have to say, he did quite well! Thankfully he wasn't that "screaming baby" that everyone dreads!
Here's our attempt at our first family pic on the plane :-)
While in NJ, Graham got to meet all his cousins for the first time. Here's Graham with Grandma and his cousin Madison.
Golf didn't go very well but to be honest, I wasn't sure what to expect. I actually played quite well during Day 1, so that's something positive to go by.
It was great to see old friends again as well as the Tour's staff. Graham was such a hit with the girls! It was also nice to see Bob with Graham in the stroller every day when I arrived on the last hole of the day :-)

No comments: