Saturday, August 21, 2010

Hanging out in the kitchen with Mommy

Graham and I baked our first cake together today! I figured out how to put him front-facing on the BabyBjorn and he seems to like it and does quite well in it. I did have to put a bib on him because he has been drooling so much recently!
He was so calm and content (even with the KitchenAid mixer going!) that we were able to put all the ingredients together for our banana pound cake till the very end. I had to put him down when it was time to grease and flour the loaf pan.
He was in his swing briefly but when he started to fuss, I decided to put him in his high chair. It's his first time in his high chair today! He loves to be sitting high up and loves to just look around - maybe because there's so much to see in the messy kitchen! So while Mommy was cleaning in the kitchen, Graham was just chillin'. He was doing well keeping his head up but after a while, he got tired...
and then a while longer, even more tired!!!
So it was time to put him in his playpen and roll him over onto his belly. I'm so blessed that he is able to sleep well and also soothe himself to sleep,... for now, at least! :-)

No comments: