Thursday, July 29, 2010

Aaaiii...!!!

For the longest time, Bobby and I have been trying to capture Graham sneezing on camera. And we finally did! He does the funniest (and cutest!) sound after he sneezes!


Graham has been crawling like a crazy person in his crib! Again, I started him out at the right side, with his body lengthwise with the crib. When I entered the room this morning, I knew he had moved because I could hear his cries from a different part of the crib. I started laughing when I saw where he had ended up and just had to grab the camera for this photo op!
Graham now has his first set of clubs! A good friend of mine (golfer, of course!) got him the cutest set of Snoopy clubs. Can't you just see the excitement in his face!

2 comments:

The Beams said...

That sneeze (and following noise) is really funny!

Kiersten said...

He is truly adorable!