Monday, June 14, 2010

Happy Birthday... to me!

Yup... another year older! Wait... I mean, 24 years old all over again! :-) Didn't really do too much for my birthday. I did get to sleep in the day after, which was really nice as Bobby was able to look after Graham on Sunday.
For my birthday, I was presented with a really nice card from Bobby (I always seem to cry when I read cards from Bobby these days), a super-loaded ham sandwich with chips, a yummy cheesecake, and the Avatar DVD. I really wondered about the choice of the DVD. Bobby later mentioned that it was between Avatar or the series of Tom and Jerry cartoon. So, guess what... I got my Tom & Jerry DVD! And Bobby got his Avatar DVD. Haha! And of course, we can't forget those cupcakes for Graham's 3-week old birthday! As you can see, he is out like a drunken sailor on the nursing pillow :-) He loves sleeping on that pillow. Hope it won't do too much damage to his posture as he looks so scrunched up! But at this point... whatever that will keep him sleeping so I can catch some zzzzzz's too!
Little Graham also received his first letter in the mail this past week! It was his social security card... which means we can put him to work right away! ;-)
Another first this week was Graham's first bath! And he did really well! When I was pregnant, I told Bobby that little Graham was going to be a swimmer because he was constantly squirming in my belly during my showers. Guess I wasn't too far from the truth!
By the way, my sunflower in the yard finally bloomed!
The plant itself is over 5 feet tall. Unfortunately, the ants are having a jolly good time eating up the seeds of the flower! Oh well... guess I'll just have to enjoy them while they are in bloom.

No comments: