Tuesday, December 30, 2008

TPI Re-evaluation

Almost 3 months after my first TPI (Titleist Performance Institute) evaluation, I went back to Sean, my TPI instructor for a re-evaluation last week. I told him how well I've been feeling and how the golf game is really coming along. After a few measurements here and there, he posted the findings and sure enough, my fitness handicap has been reduced from a 14 to an 8! That's really good news. That's an improvement of 40% in just under 3 months of working-out!

Things are definitely going in the right track. And only after 3 lessons with Tracy, things are feeling good too. And I'm finally able to redeem myself after losing 3 matches in a row to Bob. Last Friday, I won the match 4 and 3 and on Sunday after that, I won the match 5 to 4! :-)
The drama continues this weekend... although I won't be surprised if he suggests playing from the blue tees again instead of the yellow tees.

No comments: