Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Mosaic Table Project - Part I

Well.... after a few hours of sanding, staining, drilling,... more drilling... and getting splinters in my fingers... I now have a new appreciation for those in carpentry. Gosh! It was not an easy task! But I suppose, if I had all the right tool... clamps, extra long screws, a workbench... maybe things might have been different (vs. working on the patio floor).

Nonetheless, here it is! Our new patio table! Well, just part of it :-) It's maybe just a BIT wobbly but I'm going to attempt to put a mosaic top to it - so look forward to the Part II blog of it. Cheers!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Call if you want some suggestions on making it more stable, but looks like a cool project, what no putters for legs?

Cindy Lee-Pridgen said...

I was thinking about golf clubs for legs when you mentioned about it. Maybe I could criss-cross them beneath the table??? Nothing screws and nails can't do to make a table more stable! :-)