Tuesday, August 5, 2008

The traveling tomato plant

It was a long 12-hour drive today from Livingston, NJ to London, KY. And it wasn't easy on my car, which just graduated to 192K miles! 192,109 to be exact! There was a good stretch of the trip where I had to turn off the a/c of my car so it could get enough umphhh to get up the hills of West Virginia and Kentucky!
And I've added a new driving companion for the next 3 weeks. Yup! A tomato plant. The one in Houston isn't doing so well, so I've adopted a new tomato plant from mom-in-law's garden in NJ. First-class seating! :-)
And I'm not sure if there's one wasp or 6 wasps in my car! Everytime I let one out of my window, another comes out from the backseat! One of them flew by me and surprised me. I almost drove off the road!

No comments: