Monday, June 4, 2007

Hole-in-one!!!


On this day... Monday, June 4th 2007 - during a Par 3 challenge at Lost Marsh Golf Course in Hammond, IN - Cindy Lee-Pridgen scored a hole-in-one on the 1st hole 169 yards with a 5-iron! It was a perfect hit as she recalls... a slight draw to it and with the wind blowing from right to left, the ball hit the green about 12 ft away from the pin and rolled into the cup. :-) Ahh... life is good.
The pin was moved since this pic was taken. The ace was scored with the pin position more towards the back left portion of the green.

4 comments:

S and T said...

WOOOOT!!!!

Congrats! Now does that mean you have to buy the first round at the 19th hole? =)

Cindy Lee-Pridgen said...

Normally that is the case, but since it started to rain right after our last putt, I ran into my car and drove away after I turned in my score card. I did buy dinner for my playing partner :-)
We'll have to celebrate again later in NH!!!

Brian said...

Great job, thanks for the fun play on Wednesday.

Prayers are with you and family during time away :)

Brian

Blog often!

Anonymous said...

Hole in one Huh...nice shot! I'll have a Crown on the rocks!!!...still aren't gonna beat me!