Thursday, June 7, 2007

Going back to Malaysia

I have to cut my golf tour short and head back to Malaysia. My flight leaves Newark this saturday, June 9 at 10pm. After 18 hours on the plane with a 1 1/2 hour layover in Stockholm, Sweden, I'll arrive in Kuala Lumpur, the capital city of Malaysia at approx. 6:45am, Monday June 11. Then, an 8-hour layover at KL International Airport and finally I'll catch my flight from KLIA to my hometown Kota Kinabalu - a 2 1/2 hour flight - arriving on Monday, June 11 at 5:30pm. And thankfully, my hubby Bobby will be travelling with me as well!
Mom has been trying to beat cancer since early last year. Hopefully with us being there, she will do better...

2 comments:

Unknown said...

My thoughts and prayers are with you and your family Cindy!

Love,
Monika

S and T said...

:-(

Be there and be strong for your mother.

Take care hun,
S & T.