Thursday, April 19, 2018

Recent library trip

I went to return some library books for the boys last week.  I can't remember now why I didn't take the boys.  Hmmm... anyhow, there was a book sale and I was so tempted to buy so many booksets!  Like Charles Dickens:
I probably spent 45 minutes in the basement where the book sale was and spent a few dollars. The books that I bought were no more than $1 each! I have yet to go through "How to Grip a golf club" in that Golf book with Graham and Charlie :-D
I spotted some Charlie Brown comic books for only 50 cents each!  These were published in the 1960s. Older than me and Bobby!!!
The librarian later was very proud to show me the dumbwaiter that still works in this library.  Seems like not many work/exist in other library these days:
He said I can tell Graham and Charlie about it when we visit the library again.  I am not sure about that.  The boys might not leave it alone!!!

I am definitely never buying new books at full price again.  We love Malaga Cove library!  Oh, by the way - although I didn't see any but I could also hear peacocks all of that morning I was there.  Too cool!!!

No comments: