Tuesday, July 24, 2012

Lau-Ye/Grandpa's visit

My dad has been in town for almost a week now.  He flew into Minneapolis (from Malaysia) where he spent  about 10 days there and last Wednesday, my sister and her 4-year old son Michael accompanied him to Tulsa.  Graham has been having a really great time playing with Michael!
We've also been busy picking tomatoes in the garden:
No, Graham was not eating a tomato since he does not like them.  So I'm not exactly sure why he has his hand to his mouth!  He does love saying cheese with his eyes closed though.
See what I mean?!  And when we asked him to open his eyes... he opened his mouth! Too funny!
I really wasn't sure what to cook for my dad while he was here, but after a trip to the Asian market, he was quite happy with his pork feet and tendon soup and a glass Guinness :-)
Bobby enjoyed the "aroma" in the kitchen as well... ;-)
... while I enjoyed a couple sips of Guinness.
I actually needed the Guinness to make Shepard's pie last night and my dad was available to drink the rest of the can up.  Guinness is high in Vitamin B anyhow... good for baby, right??? ;-)

All in all, despite the heat, everyone had a great time.  I think my dad really enjoyed spending time with his 2 grandsons.

No comments: