Saturday, March 31, 2012

Pregnancy #2 update - Week 21

We had a visit to the doctor's office this past Wednesday and also got a chance to see "peanut #2" during the ultrasound. And yes, it's definitely a boy! We weren't able to see the profile of the baby, so it will just be another excuse in a couple of months to have another appointment with the ultrasound technician :-)

The baby's weight is right at average now, which is good. I hope he doesn't become another 9lb baby! I did weigh myself the other day and I'm almost 10lbs heavier at this same time than I was with Graham. And here's why- here's the baby bump today at 21 weeks:
And here's my belly back in Jan 2010 at 22 weeks with Graham!
Look how much bigger I am! No wonder my belly button popped out to an "outie" so much sooner and no wonder I'm already huffing and puffing when I go up the stairs! The doctor did mention that my heart is pumping 40% harder than it normally is. Wow!

And speaking of "wow", my poor husband ended up sleeping on the couch early this morning! This is the first time EVER in our five years of marriage. He said that there was an "angry badger" in bed. I guess I was snoring up a storm last night! Poor fella! I'm guessing it's my allergies - hopefully it won't last too long!

No comments: