Thursday, March 29, 2012

Graham is 22 months old

What impressed me most this month about Graham was his ability to "read". I say "read" because obviously he can't read yet, but he has memorized enough of the pictures in the book that he knows the phrases that go with it! Check it out:

And Graham continues to love playing with trains and trucks. Such a boy!
And he loves wearing his fireman hat, which he got from school/daycare:
But most of all, he just enjoys being cheeky!
You think he's trying to tell me something???
Let's see... what else is new? Oh, we did start learning how to cut paper with scissors. Hopefully that's all he will cut for now!
And speaking of cut, Graham started to cut his second molar. I noticed it when I was sitting with him in the backseat on the drive back to Tulsa from Phoenix. Graham had this big yawn and I notice the new tooth on his lower left side of the mouth! No wonder he's been crying at night. Although, he also had really bad allergies when we were in Phoenix. He was really having a tough time breathing/sleeping at night. He seems to be doing better now in Tulsa and has been taking kids' allergy medication everyday. Poor fella!

I hope he grows out of his allergies since he loves playing outdoors. Here is Graham rolling his (plastic) golf bag back into the garage and parking it:
Too cute!

No comments: