Friday, February 3, 2012

Here we go again...! Baby #2!

Yup, pregnant again! Here's our little "peanut" #2 at 8 1/2 weeks:
Can't imagine the baby was only 2cm long then! I'm now at 13 weeks and my belly already feels bigger than I was at 13 weeks with Graham. I hope it's not another 9lbs 2oz baby!
And again, my belly button is already starting to poke out to an "outie!" AHHHhhhh...!
Nonetheless, we are all very excited about this new chapter/adventure in the Lee-Pridgen household. Hopefully the Water Dragon (the Chinese horoscope of the new baby) won't conflict too much with the Fire Dragon (that's me!).

Here was happy Bobby when I showed him the pregnancy test back in mid-December:
I guess I had somewhat surprised him as he didn't realized I was going to take the test that weekend. So, he was super SUPER happy when he saw the "+" sign :-)

Baby's estimated due date is August 11th. I heard that being pregnant during the Summer is quite difficult. Guess I'll find out in a few months!

No comments: