Saturday, October 15, 2011

"Yes", "No", and more..!

Graham caught me by surprise when he imitated what I said!


He's such a cheeky little fella!

It's been so difficult to keep Graham still. I was on the phone with Bobby's mom the other day and he wanted to grab the phone. So I decided to distract him by taking a picture of him while I was talking to Grandma.

He didn't know what was going on at first...
But by the second shot, he figured out how to smile!
And then, for whatever reason, he would shut his eyes while smiling!
My camera aim wasn't very good, but check out those teeth!

Graham surprises me every day. Just the other day, I told him to put his teddy bear on the window sill and he actually understood what I said!
And then I told him to read his book to teddy bear and here's what he did:
He put teddy's head on the book! I guess it's reading by osmosis :-)

No comments: