Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Medical Extension approved!

Earlier last month, I had submitted a medical extension (due to my pregnancy) to the Duramed Futures Tour - to extend my playing status from this year to the next 2011 season. And the approval came today in my e-mail! Yay! I guess that was the easy part. Now I just have to convince Bob in taking a few weeks off during the season to travel with me and Graham! Or let me know if anyone out there is up for babysitting duties :-)

By the way, Graham turned 20-weeks last Saturday. He is growing up so quickly! He is cutting both of his bottom front teeth!
He's also able to somewhat sit up on his own, but only for a few seconds! Basically just enough time for me to snap this picture :-)
Graham has been rather fussy and cranky lately. He wouldn't take his naps on his own now. He wants Mommy to rock him to sleep first before I can finally put him down in his playpen for his nap. I haven't had to do that since he was probably 2 months old! I am starting to sense this "naughty" streak in him and he's only 5 months old!

No comments: