Friday, March 14, 2008

Lesson learnt

Just got done with Day 1 at the first FUTURES Tour event. Ended up shooting 75 today and that was with a 2-stroke penalty. My caddie (not naming names here! :-) took a quick ride on the cart between the third green and fourth hole. Guess I was confused with qualifying school, since players and caddies are allowed to do that between holes. Even though he didn't get very far on the cart, I took the penalty on the next hole and by the 8th hole, I was 6-0ver par! And then... (drum-roll)... I went BIRDIE, par, par, par, par, BIRDIE, par, BIRDIE, par, and par. Phew! I'm mentally exhausted now. But what a comeback! Will definitely try to bring that momentum back for tomorrow's round... and the next round... and the round after that... and after that... :-)

2 comments:

b.averette said...

Gee Cindy ,thanks for not fingering me. That was the first misque iv made in 50 years in golf. The only thing that comes to mind is the 6 iron,last year,on 12-3c-.On again ,thanks for not throwing me under the bus.Sincerly- your hard working,faithful,obediant--caddy

b.averette said...

PS--- Hellava comeback on the back nine. One of the best iv seen after all that went in front of it. signed --you know who