Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Master bathroom makeover

Well... right now it's more like a bathroom demolition!
I found some not-so-nice "stuff" by the outside of the leaky shower door and come to find out, it had spread under the baseboard and flooring too!
So, I managed to convince Bobby that we need to just tear the whole thing up. When I pulled out one of the shower stall walls, it looks like there was some mold in there too. YUCK!
Unfortunately, two weeks into the project and I still haven't gotten very far!
Bobby was sick over the weekend and then, now Graham is sick as well although improving a lot quicker than his last cold/cough. And.. the contractor was suppose to call/come by today and still nothing yet. After some research online (what would we do without the internet), I told Bobby that I could re-do the whole bathroom all by myself - installing the shower pan, tiling the shower and the floor too! He said that if I do pull it off, it's a trip to Orlando for all of us!
In any case, I hope the bathroom makeover gets done before the in-laws comes by next month. Otherwise, it will be 4 of us sharing the tiny guest bathroom!

No comments: