Wednesday, February 27, 2008

It's official...!

1 year, 1 month, and 20 days later... I finally decided to officially change my name to Cindy Lee-Pridgen! I did keep my chinese name as my middle name so my full name is even longer now! I made the trip to the Social Security Administration office yesterday and thankfully, it only took 1 1/2 hours... compared to wasting a whole day when I had to get my car registration and driver's license!
Well, I don't feel any different. I do already have some forms of ID in that name. But I guess now I'll have to change the rest of them. Arrgggh..!

2 comments:

Kiersten said...

It is a bit of a trial... and just when you think you've changed everything, something else pops up! Not an ordeal I would recommend going through too often. Hint: Keep both your old ID and new one with you along with a copy of your birth certificate and all that paperwork form social security. You never know which documents they will ask for!

Cindy Lee-Pridgen said...

Hopefully we will only go through this ONCE! :-)