Saturday, August 25, 2007

Poor kitty...

Well, Beethovan the cat did survive the 3 1/2-day drive down to Houston from New Jersey. But unfortunately, he was still not eating after being in Houston for the last week or so. So I finally summoned enough courage to ask Bob to take Beethovan to the vet to put him to rest. And quietly, Bob said that he already did (on Aug 23rd). He didn't want to tell me as I was still on the road playing golf.

My poor kitty... :'( I think Beethovan got really depressed after losing his buddy of 10 years - Spike, and I guess he finally decided that he didn't want to live anymore. It sure has been a rough year with the pets. Looks like it will be a while before I have anymore pets in the Lee-Pridgen household.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Cindy, I remember Beethovan, sorry you lost your cat. Didn't know you lost Spike too. 10 years? Wow, we must go wayyyy back.