Monday, July 9, 2007

Junior Golf Clinics

With 2 weeks to go before heading back to the U.S., me and Ben Leong (another Sabah-bred pro golfer) are going to host 1-day junior clinics throughout Sabah, organized by Sabah Golf Association. We just made our trip to Kudat - a small town located about 3 hours away by car, where I also got the opportunity to visit the Tip of Borneo. Tomorrow, I will be flying out to the island of Labuan, and then on Wed, the clinic will be held at my old home-course here in Kota Kinabalu. We will probably be heading out to Tawau, Sandakan, and Kundasang/Ranau as well. Have fun locating each town in the map attached! You can click on the map to enlarge it.


July 19: We didn't make it to Tawau and Kundasang/Ranau, but here's a pic of me being mobbed by the junior golfers in Keningau!

No comments: