Early morning!
Waiting for their shifts:
Okay, checking in at the volunteer station:Alrighty... looks like they are ready. One carries the board and the other carries the numbers:
And off they go!
I guess no one is coming up the 18th hole fairway yet. There is yoga going on - on the fairway. Ha!
Yup, boys are still doing a good job!
So I'm in none of these photos as Daddy is the one taking these. And I'm taking the day off at home, if I'm not mistaken :-P
Almost done. Players are signing autographs:
And now they are done. Lunch time!
And in the car, definitely DONE! Both totally fast asleep in the car. LOL!!
Graham and Charlie were only suppose to work on Saturday, but somehow Charlie was assigned for Sunday's shift too. And he managed to wrangle Graham to do it with him again. Thankfully the shift was not as early. Phew!
And now they are done. Lunch time!
And in the car, definitely DONE! Both totally fast asleep in the car. LOL!!
Graham and Charlie were only suppose to work on Saturday, but somehow Charlie was assigned for Sunday's shift too. And he managed to wrangle Graham to do it with him again. Thankfully the shift was not as early. Phew!
Quick intro with the players at the tee:
And they are off! Again - I'm so happy they are doing this. What an experience!
Plus, it's also a great introduction to the Evan Scholarship, which are provided to caddies pursuing a college degree.
And they are off! Again - I'm so happy they are doing this. What an experience!
Plus, it's also a great introduction to the Evan Scholarship, which are provided to caddies pursuing a college degree.
I'm glad the boys are older now to be able to volunteer in these opportunities. It would have been funny if they were arguing on the golf course. LOL!
Looks like one of the players handed the boys a signed glove.
As long as he didn't spit into it. Ha ha!
Looks like one of the players handed the boys a signed glove.
As long as he didn't spit into it. Ha ha!
Supposedly there was no food left after their shift that second day though. Hopefully the Volunteer Organizers will do a better job with that for next year, and maybe the boys will do it again next year. And if you volunteer 4 days during the week, you get to actually play on the golf course!















No comments:
Post a Comment