Tuesday, May 9, 2023

Daddy/Bobby cooking

Bobby decided to order prepackaged meals from Hello Fresh.  Basically, all the ingredients are in the box - meats, veggies, sauces, etc.  You basically have to prep and then follow the instructions.  It's been working out great because I don't have to rush home to cook for everyone after golf practice!
Looking pretty good!  
And so far, everyone has been loving it!  Pork tenderloin with pasta one night (photo above) and then chicken coated with panko another night.  Graham and Charlie even had seconds!
Oh, break time to play some chess :-D
And last night was pork chops:
Some bits of rice might have been slightly undone, but I commend Bobby for cooking rice in a pot. I remembered how my sister and I burnt our pot while trying to cook rice in it for the first time in college. LOL!!
I wonder what's on the menu for next week!  Bobby forgot to pause the service so we have 3 more meals coming next week.  I'm not complaining. He he! ;-)

No comments: