Friday, June 22, 2012

Mom's 5th Anniversary

Can't imagine it has been 5 years now since my Mom's passing.  It does make me sad at times when I think that Graham never had a chance to meet/know his other Grandmother. But with that said, I'm so thankful that my mom-in-law is a wonderful Grandmother to Graham!

I actually forgot that this past Tuesday (the 19th) was my mom's anniversary. It's crazy how when you have a kid, you just seem to forget so many things! I can't imagine how much worse it's going to get once baby #2 arrives. Well, I guess I could. I do feel like my mom sometimes - being so absent-minded! Ha ha!

I did buy some flowers for my mom before the end of the day and lit a candle for her.
I was browsing through some pics from her funeral and wow, I've forgotten how many wreaths of flowers she received! It's so nice to know that she was dearly remembered.

No comments: